Skinny Belt Original
You know when you buy a pair of jeans that are just a little too big on the waist? Running to the tailor is a major time and money drain, and wearing an ordinary belt (ugh, that bulky buckle!) won't work either. Think about it, do you really want to put your favorite fitted top over the dreaded buckle bulge? We didn't — so we invented the Invisibelt — a smooth, undetectable belt with a flat clasp. Nicknamed the “No Buckle Belt” by its fans, the Invisibelt will help you look slim, finished and fabulous all day. It’s genius! You can thank us later.
Your invisibelt adjusts like a bra!
BEFORE placing belt through belt loops do the following:
- 1. hold belt around waist to determine desired length.
- 2. locate adjuster; let belt hang down.
- 3. move strip of material up through adjuster, forming a loop.
- 4. to lengthen, slide adjuster towards double strips; to make smaller, slide in opposite direction.
- 5. once adjusted, slip belt through pant loops; fit interlocking pieces together and snap.
* for best results belt should be snug